Sunday, August 22, 2010

Art Smocks

My little girl is growing up so fast! She starts Pre-Kindergarden this year.



We received her list of supplies this week. She had to have a long sleeved art smock. And of course, I had to try and make it. And of course, I couldn't just make one for Audrey - I had to make one for her best friends too!



I came up with a brilliant idea (if I do say so myself) of using a pajama pattern that I had laying around (Butterick B4910). Basically doing a long sleeved night shirt, cutting the back and adding ribbons.



I soo hate to see them get pain splatter on them - but that is the purpose, isn't it?


Nicole was happy about her new smock - she can't wait to paint!)

Brett looks like Ralphie in The Christmas Story when he got the fuzzy pink bunny pj's :(
He wasn't real thrilled about his - hopefully he'll like it when he gets to paint!


Wyatt & Sammy were camera shy - but I managed to get some pics before I gave it to them -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions. Or just to say Hi!